ladeez-b | thai transgender blog

Ladeez B | Ladeezpop production present 'Ladeez-b' AA blog all about the most beautiful ladyboy, transgender and any trans from Thailand and other trans stars right here! They're real girl inside.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Paradox - Jeeb Ror Dor ( KhaoChonKai Ost.)


Paradox, a famous thai rock band just release a cover song 'Jeeb Ror Dor' for Khao Chon Kai Ost. that's a funny song and Let's check this video! This's KhaoChonKai Official Website

DL: Paradox - Jeeb Ror Dor ( KhaoChonKai Ost.)

Paradox - Jeeb Ror Dor ( KhaoChonKai Ost.) New MV

1 Comments:

At 3/04/2008 10:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm a girl from Sweden who has been looking for this song for a very long time! ;) Here in Sweden, they don't sell the record, and I can't find any place where I can download it, either. So I wonder if there's any possibility that you can send the song to me (if you got it, of course) or if you know any place where I can download it? Well, that's about it, if you can and will answer, you can write in my blog (http://thottoresia.blogg.se).

I would really appreciate your help, but thanks anyway! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home