ladeez-b | thai transgender blog

Ladeez B | Ladeezpop production present 'Ladeez-b' AA blog all about the most beautiful ladyboy, transgender and any trans from Thailand and other trans stars right here! They're real girl inside.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Nok Venus Flytrap performance Oops Oh My at APSA 2006





Nok Venus Flytrap or Yonllada Komglong Miss APSA 2005 show lip-sync 'Oops Oh My' a hit R&B song from Tweet at Miss APSA 2006 awards. The show ‘Yollada In The Theatre’ Miss APSA 2005, Nok Yollada Komglong (Sasha Posh Venus), who had enjoyed her time of Miss Alcazar Purple Star Awards 2005 for the last whole year, presented her farewell song with the remarkable talent Umm..That's OK not too bad but I think she can do it better. For original vidz MV Oops (Oh My) - Tweet click here!

Yollada In The Theatre

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12/20/2009 1:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the top performing Endpoint Security system for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central remote windows login
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

 
At 1/20/2010 11:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the kind of hombre who passions to taste hot things. Presently I am making my own pv panels. I am doing it all by myself without the assistance of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only way to acheive this. I saw a really brilliant site which explains how to make photovoltaic panels and so on. The website explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I am not really sure about how precise the info given there is. If some people over here who had experience with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the page it will be grand and I'd extremely treasure it, cauze I truly lav solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You guys are great.

 
At 12/05/2011 1:40 AM , Anonymous muebles en navarra said...

I completely agree with the post.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home