ladeez-b | thai transgender blog

Ladeez B | Ladeezpop production present 'Ladeez-b' AA blog all about the most beautiful ladyboy, transgender and any trans from Thailand and other trans stars right here! They're real girl inside.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Poyd goes to Hollywood and Korea scene


In Thai news, Poyd Treechada has a contact from Hollywood and Korean Movies to work with but can't say in details but she quite glad because this is her dream to work with international team and she told the next series in Thai TV that she'll be as a model too. Keep watching her and if I know more detail will let u know.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11/24/2008 12:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I love your blog . Especially the nong poy's news .

Keep on that way , greetings

 
At 11/29/2008 6:11 AM , Blogger Ablamj said...

ditto!

 
At 11/29/2008 11:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poyd is divine... way out of my league I guess.... dammit I love LB's!

 
At 12/02/2011 3:41 PM , Anonymous www.muebles-en-leon.com said...

I totally agree with the article.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home