ladeez-b | thai transgender blog

Ladeez B | Ladeezpop production present 'Ladeez-b' AA blog all about the most beautiful ladyboy, transgender and any trans from Thailand and other trans stars right here! They're real girl inside.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Alex Rendell being a show girl in TV drama Pleng SeeRoong



Alex Rendell is my favourite actor and singer. He acting in gay and wanna be a show girl in TV drama Pleng SeeRoong. Anyway he really cute in girl dress and great acting. Check it out!

Alex Rendell - I've never been to me (Plerng SeeRoong)


www.alexrendell.com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12/23/2009 3:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this on TV while on vacation in Thailand, but because i don't know the language, i don't understand the plot. Can you tell me more about the story?

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home